Welcome Racers to the Inaugural 2015 King of the Hunter which is expected to be the toughest race in Australia, mixing a combination of motorsport codes, offroad racing & rock crawling.
The home of Tuff Truck & Mountain Classic in Milbrodale NSW is set to light up ULTRA4 Racing in Australia in 2015.
The event will run over 4 days in the following format. Format is subject to change.
Thursday 24th – Pre-Running Day
Each team will be given the opportunity to see the course from the drivers seat of there race vehicle. A maximum of two pre-running laps are permitted for each team. Limited vehicles allowed on course at one time. You can choose to do laps both consecutively or separately. For safety reasons, we will keep UTV & Winch/Tuff Truck Classes together & allow ULTRA4‘s to pre-run with fellow ULTRA4 Racers.
- 8:00 Gates Open to racers & race crews
- 9:00-16:00 Pre-Running of Race Course
Friday 25th – Qualifying Day
Each team will be given the opportunity to have two laps. Best time lap used for Starting Position.
- 08:00 Gates Open to Fans
- 08:00-09:00 All Racers will be allowed one only Pre-Running lap of the Qualifying Course if none was done on Thursday
- 10:00-13:00 Qualifying for UTV Class, followed by Winch/Tuff Truck Class
- 14:00-17:00 Qualifying for ULTRA4
Saturday 26th – Race Day 1
- 8:30-10:00 UTV Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 10:30-12:00 Winch / Tuff Truck Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-14:30 ULTRA4 Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 15:00-16:30 UTV Class Final (1.5 Hrs)
- 17:00 Presentation for UTV Class
Sunday 27th – Race Day 2
Goal is to do as many laps of the race course you can during each race day. Winner is determined after adding both days quantity of laps completed as well as total elapsed time taken to race the laps. A Lap is only deemed complete if done within the allotted time.
- 08:00-09:00 Parade & Display
- 09:30-11:00 Winch / Tuff Truck Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 11:30-12:30 ULTRA4 Sprint ( determines starting position for main event )
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-15:30 MAIN EVENT – ULTRA4 Class (2.0 Hrs)
- 16:30 Presentation
- 18:00 Gates Close to Fans