Welcome Racers to the Inaugural 2019 King of the Hunter which is expected to be the toughest race in Australia, mixing a combination of motorsport codes, offroad racing & rock crawling.
The home of Tuff Truck & Mountain Classic in Milbrodale NSW is set to light up ULTRA4 Racing in Australia in 2019.
The event will run over 2.5 days in the following format. Format is subject to change.
Friday – Qualifying Day
Each team will be given the opportunity to have two laps. Best time lap used for Starting Position.
- 08:00 Gates Open to Fans
- 08:00-09:00 All Racers will be allowed one only Pre-Running lap of the Qualifying Course if none was done on Thursday
- 10:00-13:00 Qualifying for UTV Class, followed by Winch/Tuff Truck Class
- 14:00-17:00 Qualifying for ULTRA4
Saturday – Race Day 1
- 8:30-10:00 UTV Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 10:30-12:00 Winch / Tuff Truck Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-14:30 ULTRA4 Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 15:00-16:30 UTV Class Final (1.5 Hrs)
- 17:00 Presentation for UTV Class
Sunday – Race Day 2
Goal is to do as many laps of the race course you can during each race day. Winner is determined after adding both days quantity of laps completed as well as total elapsed time taken to race the laps. A Lap is only deemed complete if done within the allotted time.
- 08:00-09:00 Parade & Display
- 09:30-11:00 Winch / Tuff Truck Class (1.5 Hrs)
- 11:30-12:30 ULTRA4 Sprint ( determines starting position for main event )
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-15:30 MAIN EVENT – ULTRA4 Class (2.0 Hrs)
- 16:30 Presentation
- 18:00 Gates Close to Fans