Terms & Conditions of Sale
ultra4racing.com.au and (the “Site”) is an online service owned and operated by Tuff Events & Promotions Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 59 139 370 693) (“Tuff Events”). PO Box 224, Kenthurst NSW 2156, Australia
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the ULTRA4 Racing Australia online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, Tuff Events does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
Tuff Events may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Refund Policy – Tickets
- Tuff Events & Promotions Australia will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Tuff Events & Promotions Australia does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Neither Tuff Events & Promotions Australia nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Tuff Events & Promotions Australia will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Tuff Events & Promotions Australia may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
General Terms & Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Tuff Events may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or and/or vary advertised programs, prices, and venues.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of entry, copies of which are available from Tuff Events on request.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and/or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from ULTRA4 Racing Australia.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Tuff Events, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
For information regarding ticketing of the King of the Hunter event, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact ULTRA4 Racing Australia.
Who is TFF EVNTS AND PRM AU?
TFF EVNTS AND PRM AU is the transaction description that will appear on your bank statement for purchases made from Tuff Events and Promotions Australia Pty Ltd.