The course runs along the base of 2 huge private valleys with a good mix of fast open paddocks, bush trails and rocky creeks. The camping ground is the mown-grass valley floor within walking distance of the action. Toilets are conveniently located around the site along with a centralised station (limited shower passes available for an additional fee).
The statutory Bush Fire Danger Period runs from 1 October to 31 March, meaning small camp fires will be allowed however it may change due to local conditions at the time of the event.
What to Bring?
- Water (for drinking and cleaning there is no water onsite)
- Camping gear (everything you need for a weekend away)
- Cold/Rain weather clothing (the weather can change at any time over 3 days)
- Cash (there are no ATMs)
What NOT to Bring?
- Pets of any kind (this is a working farm)
- Glass Bottles (inc. beer, buy cans and/or transfer other items to plastic)
- Axes, Log splitters, Chainsaws, Large knives (bring pre-cut wood)
- Excessive Alcohol (see below)
See the Terms of Entry for all regulations
Reserved Camping Sites
NOT AVAILABLE AT KOTH 2017 – FIRST IN BASIS.
Reserved Camping will be back when ULTR4 Racing grows in Australia.
A Maximum of ‘ONE’ of the following is permissible per adult 18+yrs, 30 Cans of Beer (375ml cans) or Mixed Spirits or 1L Spirit Bottle (bourbon, whiskey, rum, vodka etc).
(NOTE: all liquid in glass bottles must be transferred into plastic before arriving)
Any excess alcohol will be have to be surrendered at the gate. We will not be responsible for the return of any surrendered alcohol. We reserve the right to refuse entry of any person wishing to abuse these restrictions.
See the Conditions of Entry for all regulations